Since we are flexible and adjust to our clients’ individual needs, we never work in the same way.
Our basic services include:
- representation in courts, public administration and other bodies;
- defence in criminal cases;
- representation of parties injured by an offence as well as private or auxiliary prosecutors;
- monitoring of monies due, debt collection;
- incorporation, transformation and liquidation of companies, a natural person’s individual business activity as well as foundations, associations and other similar entities;
- preparation of draft contracts as well as other documents of legal importance;
- giving legal opinions;
- preparation of pleadings (a statement of claim, a complaint, an appeal, a cassation, etc.);
- negotiations, mediations, acting as an intermediary in establishing economic relations;
- complex service of investment projects;
- trainings concerning aspects of using law in practice while running one’s own business activity.